Points de vue

de Pancho Rocha

Home / User comments

Filter
Display

• auto insurance quotes Berkeley CA - Saturday 9 February 2019 03:27
    I really like your writing style, wonderful info, appreciate it for putting up . “God save me from my friends. I can protect myself from my enemies.” by Claude Louis Hector de Villars.
  • auto insurance Bethlehem PA - Saturday 9 February 2019 03:02
    Thanks for the comp, Barry. I must admit, I’m not familiar with your work but my daughter would love your book – it’s right up her street! Thanks for the competition.
  • cheapest auto insurance OK - Friday 8 February 2019 17:11
    Wonderful dish to savor. A complete meal that has everything I like and garam masala! Exquisite! A hot recipe for a cold day! Je vous remercie beacoup pour le partage. A bientot!
  • http://baufinanzierung.pw/immobilienkreditrechner.html - Friday 8 February 2019 15:56
    First, I would pray and encourage her to seek help. Only when she is ready to recieve help, will she be able to move forward. As she seeks that help, I would encourage her to “peel the layers” to reach her “real” self, to understand what triggers her need for her addition. I would hug her, listen to her, cry with her and support her in anyway I could.
  • car insurance in Los Alamitos CA - Friday 8 February 2019 09:19
    that there are many things that the left are not even allowed to think about."Well, not quite. Two of the three authors are Hindu/Muslim. They doubtless think about getting their families, friends, Muslimeems, jats and tribes over to America all the time. I expect they think the Indian subcontinent colonization of America is the best thing since sliced bread. It certainly raises the dowry that each of their sons will get by some $50,000. What's not to like?
  • no down payment car insurance in Cupertino CA - Friday 8 February 2019 01:23
    Hi Angel, thank you for your comments. I can certainly understand your journey where music is concerned. Although I have only listened to Christian music, your thoughts on the music “taking you back” is very valid. I also appreciate your honest evaluation of the effect that music was having on your spiritual walk & choices you had to make to gain clarity & spiritual growth & consistency. My aim is to start a conversation on this topic & really dig deep into why I do what I do. Thanks again for stopping by!
  • cheap car insurance Harrisonburg VA - Wednesday 30 January 2019 04:21
    If aliens did come down and watch the news, they would be getting the same incomplete picture of life on earth that all of us are getting. We are all being fed what the mainstream media wants us to know about our reality. The truth is that there is a great deal of good on earth as well but they generally don’t cover those kinds of stories, only the ones that involve our base nature. Fear, subservience and lack of individuality are the traits those in power enforce to maintain control.VA:F [1.9.13_1145]please wait...VA:F [1.9.13_1145](from 0 votes)
  • cheap car insurance State College PA - Wednesday 23 January 2019 08:57
    Die Fotos sind sehr schön geworden, besonders die schwarz-weiß-Aufnahmen. Mehr Fotos gibt es hier zu bewundern. #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top:
  • low income car insurance dmv Mooresville NC - Monday 21 January 2019 05:04
    Well, we don't know what exactly happen in our daily lives, specially for those people who are fighting for poverty, and they don't know what exactly formed of government they have.
  • cheapest car insurance in Oak Lawn IL - Sunday 20 January 2019 04:15
    Lovely take on the card but good grief what a horrific tale you tell. Thank goodness he is all fine now :0) I love this lo, even more so as I always struggle with lo's for boys! Also got to tell you that I love your sketch for FD and just read a comment you left on someone's blog saying you forgot to do a lo for it, lol!! Have a great day, Ali x